If your question is not available here, please send us a query using our contact form.

What is MWO / MYWO?

MWO refers to Mus'Art Wind Orchestra while MYWO refers to the Youth Wind Orchestra.

What instrumentation does MWO accept?

We accept the standard wind band instrumentation (Flute, Double Reeds, Clarinet, Saxophone,Trumpet, French Horn, Euphonium, Trombone, Tuba, String Bass, Percussion).

I am interested to join the MWO / MYWO, what do I need to do?

If you are interested, submit your application via our online form and our Recruitment Officer will get in touch with you. Please take note that we may contact you only when there is an upcoming/ ongoing project (i.e. concert, other performances). You will be invited to join us for practices to experience our band culture, and an audition and interview may be held to get to know you better. Do contact us for more information. More info: MWO | MYWO

Does MWO / MYWO provide instruments for their members

Members who have successfully passed the auditions are allowed to use the instruments provided by the CC. For the MYWO, members are encouraged to bring their own instruments except for Tuba, String Bass and Percussion (including keyboards).

Connect with MWO

Connect with MYWO

Related Links

Contact Us

Mus'Art Wind Orchestra
A Musical Group under the Wing of Jurong Green CC

6 Jurong West Ave 1 S(649520)